- Octinoxate free means you won’t have about toxics disrupting your hormones, and your sunscreen being environmentally friendly.
- Avocado moisturizes, reduces signs of aging, and treats sunburns. Containing vitamin E and antioxidants is what makes avocado one of the hottest trends in the natural skin care industry. Not only using avocado oil but eating avocado on a weekly basis can be very beneficial and necessary for your skin.
- Jojoba soothes and moisturizes the skin leaving it flawless while preventing acne. Hydrating your skin is crucial to skin health and prevents wrinkles and fine lines.
- Cacao provides powerful antioxidants and evens out the complexion of your skin for a smooth, consistent skin tone.
- Carrot Juice contains vitamin C which enables it to promote healing and even boost the level of melanin in the skin. Carrot juice has been known to even out acne breakouts too.
- Sunflower Oil prevents skin irritation from sunburn and other skin irritants.
Black Girl Sunscreen SPF 30
Return & Exchange Policy
How to use
We are commited to your satisfaction. If you're unsure about a item, please email or call us prior to your purchase to ensure you're receiving the perfect item to fit your needs. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.